Are you looking for rewarding career that doesn’t feel like a job? Do you consider yourself to be an
advocate for children? Do you value an office who has a culture that builds relationships with parents
and patients through communication and coaching? If so, your next opportunity may be waiting at
Myers Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics.
We have two locations to serve our patients. One office is in Middleburg, FL. and one is located across
the bridge in Jacksonville, FL. Both offices are in Northeast Florida where you can enjoy a plethora of
outdoor activities and watersports, walk on beautiful beaches, cheer on local sports teams, or enjoy a
five star meal at any number of local restaurants.
Myers Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics was founded by Dr. Donnie Myers in 1975 and is now owned
by his son, Dr. Gary Myers. We use the latest techniques and continuously seek out the most innovative
and effective approaches to patient care. We are not a practice focused on exclusive drill and fill.
Instead, we look for less invasive ways to restore teeth. We also believe that creating a lifetime of
healthy dental visits and happy smiles begins with partnering with parents and giving them a voice in
their child’s care.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships and educate on treatment options
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe and perform oral health care services in the best interest of the
patients from infancy through their teen years
- Be a team player who contributes to the mission and vision of the practice
- DMD from accredited dental program is required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Florida
- At least one year of experience is required
- Must love working with children and parents
- Must be comfortable with in office restorative procedures that require conscious sedation
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
What’s In It For You
- Work Monday – Thursday
- Competitive Day Rate + Production
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- CE Support
- Full-time or Part-time available