3200 Old Jennings Rd.
Middleburg, FL 32068
3267 Hodges Blvd. #13
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Job Opening - Orthodontist - Middleburg/Jacksonville
Are you searching for a practice that is patient focused rather than production based? Tired of the constraints of corporate dentistry? Maybe you are someone who would like to focus more on airway orthodontics, rather than just straightening teeth? If this sounds like you, your perfect opportunity may be waiting within our practice.
We have two locations to serve our patients. One office is in Middleburg, FL. and one is located across the bridge in Jacksonville, FL. Both offices are in Northeast Florida where you can enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities and watersports, walk on beautiful beaches, cheer on local sports teams, or enjoy a five star meal at any number of local restaurants.
Myers Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics was founded by Dr. Donnie Myers in 1975 and is now owned by his son, Dr. Gary Myers. We use the latest techniques and continuously seek out the most innovative and effective approaches to patient care. We are not a practice focused on exclusive drill and fill. Instead, we look for less invasive ways to restore teeth. We also believe that building lasting relationships with our parents and patients is the key to children having a lifetime of healthy dental visits and happy smiles.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships and educate on treatment options
- Provide Phase One & Phase Two orthodontic procedures for your patients
- Be open to using removable orthodontic appliances to attain treatment goals
- Instruct assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques
- Educate patients on on-going orthodontic care and proper oral hygiene methods
- Participate in an orthodontic mentorship with our senior dentist
- Be a team player who is culture focused and upholds the mission and vision of the practice
- DDS or DMD from accredited dental program is required
- MS in Orthodontics, Certificate in Orthodontics or Board Certification in Orthodontics required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Florida
- At least one year of experience is required
- Must love working with children and teens
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
What’s In It For You
- Work Monday – Thursday
- Competitive Day Rate + Production
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- CE Support
- Full-time or Part-time available
Interested? Tell us why you'd love working here and upload your resume.