3200 Old Jennings Rd.
Middleburg, FL 32068
3267 Hodges Blvd. #13
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Job Opening - Assistant - Jacksonville
Are you someone who loves interacting with children? Do you consider yourself to be a cheerleader for promoting proper hygiene? Are you comfortable communicating with and coaching parents? If this sounds like your skill set and personality, we are ready for you to join our team.
We have two locations to serve our patients. One office is in Middleburg, FL. and one is located across the bridge in Jacksonville, FL. Both offices are in Northeast Florida where you can enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities and watersports, walk on beautiful beaches, cheer on local sports teams, or enjoy a five star meal at any number of local restaurants.
Myers Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics was founded by Dr. Donnie Myers in 1975 and is now owned by his son, Dr. Gary Myers. We use the latest techniques and continuously seek out the most innovative and effective approaches to patient care. We are not a practice focused on exclusive drill and fill. Instead, we look for less invasive ways to restore teeth. We also believe that building lasting relationships with our parents and patients is the key to children having a lifetime of healthy dental visits and happy smiles.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Creating and ensuring a smooth, positive experience for your patients
- Assist and aid the doctors during examinations and treatments
- Maintain awareness of the comfort and safety needs of patients
- Communicate with parents chairside ensuring they are part of the experience
- Take radiographs as directed by the doctor
- Record treatment information in the patient’s chart
- Prepare all treatment rooms and hygiene bays including, but not limited to, set-up, decontamination, sterilizing instruments, and restocking supplies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Certificate completion required
- At least one year of dental office experience
- Experience working with children preferred
- Ability to work Monday – Thursday required
- Ability to commute between both locations, Middleburg & Jacksonville, preferred
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Strong communication skills with a friendly, positive, and supportive demeanor
What’s In It For You
- Work Monday – Thursday
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance options available
Interested? Tell us why you'd love working here and upload your resume.